Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: T099936Notes: Text is continuous despite irregular pagination. Pp. -298 are further poems headed on p. : 'These translations came too late for the press, and were therefore added in this manner'.Imprint: London : printed for Bernard Lintot; J. Osborn and T. Longman, and W. Bell, 1725. Collation: ,194,193-280,279-298p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Poems~~John-Glanvill BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170036929, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 330 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=17mm, Gew.=590gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Poems: Consisting Of Originals And Translations. By John Glanvill, Esq. John Glanvill, Books, Reference and Language, Poems: Consisting Of Originals And Translations. By John Glanvill, Esq. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Poems: Consisting of Originals and Translations. by John Glanvill, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170036921
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170036929
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,590 kg
Book in our database since 16.05.2011 02:12:49
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Miscellanies, by Henry Fielding Esq; In Three Volumes. Volume 3 of 3", from "Fielding, Henry" (9781170036914)
- "Four Odes. I. on Sleep. II. on Beauty. III. on Taste. IV. to the Right Hon. the Lady **** on the Death of Her Son.", from "Hamilton, William Gerard" (9781170036938)
- "Miscellanies, by Henry Fielding Esq; In Three Volumes. Volume 2 of 3", from "Fielding, Henry" (9781170036907)
- "The Feathers, a Tale; Or, Venus Surpassed by a Beauty in Grosvenor Square. Inscribed to a Certain Fair Plumed Dutchess.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036945)
- "Miscellanies, by Henry Fielding Esq; In Three Volumes. Volume 1 of 3", from "Fielding, Henry" (9781170036891)
- "Female Honour. an Epistle to the Lady in Favour from the Lady Lately Kick'd-Out.", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170036952)