Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Countway Library of MedicineESTCID: N001104Notes: Imprint: Edinburgi : apud Balfour et Smellie, 1785. Collation: ,21,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Disputatio-medica-inauguralis-de-pertussi-Quam-pro-gradu-doctoris-eruditorum-examini-subjicit-Edvardus-Fairtlough~~Edvardus-Fairtlough BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170036198, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: lat. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Disputatio Medica, Inauguralis, de Pertussi. Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Edvardus Fairtlough. ...
Details of the book - Disputatio Medica, Inauguralis, de Pertussi. Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Edvardus Fairtlough. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170036198
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170036198
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,073 kg
Book in our database since 06.05.2011 05:06:08
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 06:00:28
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Modern Practice of Physic: Or, a Method of Judiciously Treating the Several Disorders Incident to the Human Body: ... in Two Volumes. ... the Sec", from "Ball, John" (9781170036181)
- "Dissertatio Medica Inauguralis, de Anima Seu Principio Vitali; Quam, ... Pro Gradu Doctoris, ... Eruditorum Examini Subjicit Joannes Barclay, ...", from "Barclay, John" (9781170036204)
- "The Modern Practice of Physic: Or, a Method of Judiciously Treating the Several Disorders Incident to the Human Body: ... in Two Volumes. ... the Sec", from "Ball, John" (9781170036174)
- "Elements of the Practice of Physic. Part the First. Containing the Natural History of the Human Body. by George Fordyce, ...", from "Fordyce, George" (9781170036211)
- "Methodus Materi] Medic]. Auctore Francisco Home, ... Editio Nova.", from "Home, Francis" (9781170036167)
- "A New and General System of Midwifery. in Four Parts. by Brudenell Exton, ... the Third Edition.", from "Exton, Brudenell" (9781170036228)