Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Graduate School of Education GutmanESTCID: N008616Notes: With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: Eton : printed by M. Pote, and E. Williams, 1798. Collation: 189,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General An-introduction-to-the-Latin-tongue-for-the-use-of-youth-A-new-edilion-sic-revised~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1170031358, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 198 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=10mm, Gew.=363gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Introduction To The Latin Tongue, For The Use Of Youth. A New Edilion [sic] Revised. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, An Introduction To The Latin Tongue, For The Use Of Youth. A New Edilion [sic] Revised. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - An Introduction to the Latin Tongue, for the Use of Youth. a New Edilion [Sic] Revised.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170031353
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170031358
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,363 kg
Book in our database since 29.03.2011 12:01:00
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:15:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A New Guide to the English Tongue in Five Parts. Containing I. Words Both Common and Proper, ... V. Forms of Prayer for Children, ... Designed for t", from "Dilworth, Thomas" (9781170031346)
- "A Practical Grammar of the French Language. by N. Wanostrocht.", from "Wanostrocht, N." (9781170031360)
- "Fables Choisies, L'Usage de Ceux Qui Aprennent Le Franois. Par L. Chambaud.", from "Chambaud, Lewis" (9781170031339)
- "New Rudiments of the Latin Tongue, Plain and Short, in the Parts That Are Fundamental and Most Necessary for Beginners. Enlarged by Notes and Explicat", from "Malcolm, Alexander" (9781170031377)
- "The London Vocabulary, English and Latin: For the Use of Schools. the Eighteenth Edition Corrected. by James Greenwood, ...", from "Greenwood, James" (9781170031322)
- "A New Grammar of the Latin Tongue, Comprising All in the Art Necessary for Grammar-Schools. to Which Is Annexed, a Dissertation Upon Language. by Jo", from "Clarke, John" (9781170031384)