Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University LibrariesESTCID: N015844Notes: First published in Dublin with statement: "By a country-curate".Imprint: London : printed for J. Roberts, 1714. Collation: ,iv,,36p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-brief-examination-of-the-Bishop-of-Corks-discourse-of-drinking-to-the-memory-of-the-dead-By-a-country-curate-of-Ireland~~Country-curate BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Brief Examination Of The Bishop Of Cork's Discourse, Of Drinking To The Memory Of The Dead. By A Country-curate Of Ireland. Country-curate, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Brief Examination Of The Bishop Of Cork's Discourse, Of Drinking To The Memory Of The Dead. By A Country-curate Of Books>Religion and Spirituality
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A Brief Examination of the Bishop of Cork's Discourse, of Drinking to the Memory of the Dead. by a Country-Curate of Ireland. - Paperback
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 50 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Brief Examination of the Bishop of Cork's Discourse, of Drinking to the Memory of the Dead. by a Country-Curate of Ireland.
Details of the book - A Brief Examination of the Bishop of Cork's Discourse, of Drinking to the Memory of the Dead. by a Country-Curate of Ireland.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019801
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019803
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 17.03.2012 09:04:14
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:14:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Parish Church of St. James's Westminster, on the First Day of August, 1716. ... by Gilbert Burnet.", from "Burnet, Gilbert" (9781170019795)
- "A Sermon, Preached on Occasion of the Brief for the American Colleges. by Daniel Watson, ...", from "Watson, Daniel" (9781170019818)
- "The Sinfulness of Neglecting Acknowledged Duties. a Sermon Preached at the Revd. Mr. Mulliner's in White's Alley, Little Moor-Fields, on New Year's Da", from "Burroughs, Joseph" (9781170019788)
- "Synopsis Metaphysicae, Ontologiam Et Pneumatologiam Complectens. Editio Quarta.", from "Hutcheson, Francis" (9781170019825)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Societies for Reformation of Manners, at Salters-Hall, July 1st. 1717. by Daniel Mayo, ...", from "Mayo, Daniel" (9781170019771)
- "Lettres Sur L'Entousiasme, de Milord Shaftesbury, Avec Sa Vie Traduites de L'Anglois Par M. Lacombe.", from "Cooper, Anthony Ashley, 3rd" (9781170019832)