Detailseite wird geladen...
The science of legislation. Translated from the Italian of the Chevalier Filangieri, by William Kendall. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University LibrariesESTCID: N021110Notes: Imprint: [London] : Printed for G. G. and J. Robinson, London; and R. Trewman and Son, Exeter, [1791?] Collation: viii,210p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-science-of-legislation-Translated-from-the-Italian-of-the-Chevalier-Filangieri-by-William-Kendall~~Gaetano-Filangieri BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Science Of Legislation. Translated From The Italian Of The Chevalier Filangieri, By William Kendall. - new book
The Science Of Legislation. Translated From The Italian Of The Chevalier Filangieri, By William Kendall. Gaetano Filangieri, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Science Of Legislation. Translated From The Italian Of The Chevalier Filangieri, By William Kendall. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Science of Legislation. Translated from the Italian of the Chevalier Filangieri, by William Kendall. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1170019471, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 224 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=408gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Science of Legislation. Translated from the Italian of the Chevalier Filangieri, by William Kendall.
Details of the book - The Science of Legislation. Translated from the Italian of the Chevalier Filangieri, by William Kendall.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170019474
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170019471
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,408 kg
Book in our database since 09.05.2012 04:51:10
Book found last time on 21.03.2015 02:14:54
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Scheme for Erecting an Academy at Glasgow, Set Forth in Its Own Proper Colours. in a Letter from a Society of the Inhabitants of That City, ... to", from "Thom, William" (9781170019467)
- "Lgislation Du Divorce, Prcde Du Cri D'Un Honnte Homme Qui Se Croit Fond En Droit Naturel & Divin Rpudier Sa Femme. ...", from "Cerfvol, De" (9781170019481)
- "Letter from Thomas Paine to George Washington, President of the United States of America. Second Edition.", from "Paine, Thomas" (9781170019450)
- "The Speeches of Mr. Sheridan, Mr. Fox, Mr. Burke, Mr. Pitt, Major Scott, Mr. Beaufoy, &C. &C. on the Charges Brought Against Mr. Hastings, and on the", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019498)
- "Entretiens de Guillaume de Nassau, Prince D'Orange, Et Du Gnral Montgommery, Sur La Rvolution Ancienne Des Pays-Bas, & Les Affaires Actuelles D'Amriqu", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019443)
- "Free-Masonry. a Word to the Wise! Being a Vindication of the Science, as Patronised by the Grand Lodge of England; And the Devices of the Craft-Y on t", from "Multiple Contributors" (9781170019504)