Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1162779047, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 486 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=25mm, Gew.=644gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert 1930. Hamlin Garland was born near La Crosse, Wisconsin and lived in the area for nine years before his family moved to South Dakota. As an adult he lived in major cities throughout the United States but visited his birthplace often. In 1922 he received a Pulitzer Prize for A Daughter of the Middle Border, and was also director of the American Academy of Arts and Letters for a number of years. Friend of almost every important American of the last 40 years, in Roadside Meetings he conveys many intimate anecdotes concerning such well-known figures as Edwin Booth, John Burroughs, Eugene Field, Stephen Crane and many more. See other titles by this author available from Kessinger Publishing.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Roadside Meetings
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162779041
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1162779047
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,644 kg
Book in our database since 07.01.2011 18:02:16
Book found last time on 07.01.2011 18:02:16
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Charles O'Malley the Irish Dragoon V2", from "Lever, Charles" (9781162779034)
- "Adam Bede", from "George Eliot" (9781162779058)
- "Charles O'Malley the Irish Dragoon V1", from "Lever, Charles" (9781162779027)
- "The Complete Manual for Young Sportsmen", from "Frank Forester" (9781162779065)
- "The Permanent Elements of Religion", from "Carpenter, W. Boyd" (9781162779010)
- "Samuel Brannan and the Golden Fleece: A Biography", from "Scott, Reva" (9781162779072)