Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1162245913, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 62 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=8mm, Gew.=263gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Discovery of Nebraska: And a Visit to Nebraska in 1662 (1893)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162245911
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1162245913
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,263 kg
Book in our database since 01.05.2011 04:39:38
Book found last time on 01.05.2011 04:39:38
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Confession of Non-Belief: Issued by the Binns' Select Yearly Meeting of Ohio Examined (1886)", from "Elcock, Charles" (9781162245904)
- "The Exiles of the West: A Poem, in Two Cantos (1846)", from "Booth, Robert" (9781162245928)
- "Birds of Western and Northwestern Mexico: Based Upon Collections Made by A. J. Grayson, J. Xantus, and Ferdinand Bischoff (1874)", from "Lawrence, George Newbold" (9781162245898)
- "The Flutist V2: January, 1921 to July, 1921 (1921)", from "Emil Medicus" (9781162245935)
- "The Advantages and Profits of the Southampton Railway: Analyzed (1834)", from "Southampton Railway, Railway" (9781162245881)
- "The General Address, in Two Parts, of the Outinian Lecturers to His Auditors (1822)", from "Richardson, Jonathan" (9781162245942)