Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 116224531X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 60 Seiten, L=178mm, B=254mm, H=5mm, Gew.=327gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Heroic Life of John Paul Jones: The First Captain of the United States Navy (1902)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162245317
ISBN (ISBN-10): 116224531X
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,327 kg
Book in our database since 19.03.2011 03:42:17
Book found last time on 19.03.2011 03:42:17
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Grounds of the Catholic Doctrine: Contained in the Profession of Faith, Published by Pope Pius the Fourth, by Way of Question and Answer (1775)", from "Challoner, Richard" (9781162245300)
- "The History of the Federal Convention of 1787 and of Its Work: An Address (1887)", from "Tucker, John Randolph" (9781162245324)
- "The Golden Age of Patents: A Parody on Yankee Inventiveness (1888)", from "Peck, Wallace" (9781162245294)
- "The Identification of Important North American Oak Woods: Based on a Study of the Anatomy of the Secondary Wood (1911)", from "Sudworth, George Bishop; Mell, Clayton Dissinger" (9781162245331)
- "The Geology of the Country Around Dorchester (1899)", from "Reid, Clement" (9781162245287)
- "The Ipswich Sparrow, Ammodramus Princeps Maynard: And Its Summer Home (1895)", from "Dwight, Jonathan, Jr." (9781162245348)