Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1162217839, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 20 Seiten, L=216mm, B=279mm, H=3mm, Gew.=345gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Crowning City: Greater New York (1899)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781162217833
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1162217839
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,345 kg
Book in our database since 13.03.2011 00:09:59
Book found last time on 13.03.2011 00:09:59
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Civil and Political Status of the State of Georgia: And Her Relations to the General Government (1870)", from "Turner, Henry McNeal" (9781162217826)
- "The Drunkard's Diseased Appetite, What Is It? If Curable, How? by Miraculous Agency or Physical Means, Which? (1877)", from "Willett, J." (9781162217840)
- "The City and the Forest by the Sea: A Poem (1900)", from "Lawshe, Allison R." (9781162217819)
- "The Duties of Parents: A Discourse (1831)", from "Aydelott, Benjamin Parham" (9781162217857)
- "The Call of the Gentiles: A Poetical Essay (1782)", from "Madan, Spencer" (9781162217802)
- "The Duties of the Personnel of a Battery of Field Artillery in Action, from the Time It Takes Up a Given Position Until Cease Firing Is Sounded (1883)", from "Kemmis, William" (9781162217864)