Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1161988106, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 82 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=8mm, Gew.=295gr, [GR: 11110 - HC/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Missourian in the Far West: Or the World as Seen by a Stranger (1906)
Details of the book - A Missourian in the Far West: Or the World as Seen by a Stranger (1906)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781161988109
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1161988106
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,295 kg
Book in our database since 14.02.2011 15:14:01
Book found last time on 14.02.2011 15:14:01
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A List of the Colonels, Lieutenant Colonels, Majors, Captains, Lieutenants, and Ensigns of His Majesty's Forces, on the British Establishment (1740)", from "Great Britain Parliament, Britain Parlia" (9781161988093)
- "A Reason for the Hope That Is in You: Or What the Baptists Believe, and Why (1879)", from "Hanson, William" (9781161988116)
- "A Life Idyl (1869)", from "Willard, F. J." (9781161988086)
- "A Second Letter to the Archbishop of Canterbury: Being an Exposure of W. Goode's Book (1856)", from "Grueber, Charles Stephen" (9781161988123)
- "The Sources of Titus Andronicus: With a Note on Tittus and Vespacia and Titus and Ondronicus in Henslowe's Diary (1901)", from "Fuller, Harold De Wolf; Baker, George Pierce" (9781161988079)
- "A Sketch of the Life and Character of Joshua Upham, of Salem, Massachusetts (1885)", from "Upham, James" (9781161988130)