Detailseite wird geladen...
The Eloquence of the Colonial and Revolutionary Times: With Sketches of Early American Statesmen and Patriots (1847) - hardcover
2010, ISBN: 1161696083, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 98 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=9mm, Gew.=318gr, Gebunden This scarce antiquarian book is a selection from Kessinger Publishing's Legacy Reprint Series. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature. Kessinger Publishing is the place to find hundreds of thousands of rare and hard-to-find books with something of interest for everyone!
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Eloquence of the Colonial and Revolutionary Times: With Sketches of Early American Statesmen and Patriots (1847)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781161696080
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1161696083
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,318 kg
Book in our database since 31.12.2012 04:45:40
Book found last time on 31.12.2012 04:45:40
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Adventures of Seumas Beg; The Rocky Road to Dublin (1916)", from "Stephens, James" (9781161696073)
- "Poems of the Town (1901)", from "McGaffey, Ernest" (9781161696097)
- "The Holy Eucharist: A Series of Lectures Delivered to the Members of the St. Paul's Lecture Society (1911)", from "Newbolt, W. C. E." (9781161696066)
- "Jocelyn: A Play and Thirty Verses (1915)", from "Brackett, Charles William" (9781161696103)
- "Tennyson (1912)", from "Watson, Aaron" (9781161696059)
- "The Poems of Phillis Wheatley, as They Were Originally Published in London, 1773 (1909)", from "Wheatley, Phillis" (9781161696110)