Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1149617489, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Characters of the Court, a Poem
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781149617489
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1149617489
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,091 kg
Book in our database since 15.02.2012 09:59:33
Book found last time on 15.02.2012 09:59:33
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Pasquinade: With Notes Variorum : Book The First", from "William Kenrick" (9781149617472)
- "Inaugural Address of Governor ...", from "Governor" (9781149617496)
- "The Law Of Warehouse Receipts: Chapter 582, Acts Of 1907", from "Massachusetts" (9781149617465)
- "Index to a Private Collection of Notices Entituled Memorabilia of the City of Glasgow", from "John Smith" (1149617500)
- "The Modern Law of Charities as Derived from the Statute of Charitable Uses", from "Holland, Rupert Sargent" (9781149617458)
- "Speech of Hon. Samuel Hooper, of Massachusetts on the Necessity of Regulating the Currency of the Country", from "Samuel Hooper" (1149617519)