Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1148153586, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 526 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=27mm, Gew.=930gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - New England: A Handbook for Travellers [Ed. by M.F. Sweetser].
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781148153582
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1148153586
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,930 kg
Book in our database since 11.10.2011 13:18:10
Book found last time on 11.10.2011 13:18:10
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A History of Tennessee and Tennesseans: The Leaders and Representative Men in Commerce, Industry and Modern Activities, Volume 3", from "Hale, Will Thomas; Merritt, Dixon Lanier" (9781148153575)
- "Report on the Progress and Condition of the U.S. National Museum for the Year Ending June 30 ...", from "Herausgeber: United States National Museum, States Na" (9781148153599)
- "Geschichte Der Entstehung Und Ausbildung Des Kirchenstaates", from "Sugenheim, Samuel" (9781148153568)
- "Athol, Massachusetts, Past and Present", from "Caswell, Lilley Brewer" (9781148153605)
- "Hereditary Peers and Hereditary Paupers: The Two Extremes of English Society", from "Hughan, Samuel" (9781148153551)
- "The Works of John Marston", from "Marston, John" (9781148153612)