Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1148153357, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 116 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=222gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Provincial Newspaper Society, 1836-1886: A Jubilee Retrospect
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781148153353
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1148153357
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,222 kg
Book in our database since 29.09.2012 15:16:47
Book found last time on 04.12.2012 11:10:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Messages to the General Assembly", from "Illinois; Governor, Illinois" (9781148153346)
- "The Sidney Centennial Jubilee: At Sidney Plains, Delaware Co., N.Y., June 13, 1872", from "Sidney, Margaret; Sidney, Ny Centennial Celebration" (9781148153360)
- "A Trap to Catch a Sunbeam", from "Mackarness, Henry S." (9781148153339)
- "Rules of the Law Society of Upper Canada, as Revised, Consolidated, and Finally Passed in Convocation, in Trinity Term 23rd Victoria and Approved of b", from "Law Society Of Upper Canada" (9781148153377)
- "Francesco Rabelais E Il Suo Pensiero Educativo", from "Stoppoloni, Aurelio" (9781148153322)
- "Letters to a Student in the University of Cambridge, Massachusetts", from "Clarke, John" (9781148153384)