Detailseite wird geladen...
The Vineyard, a Treatise, the Observations Made by a Gentleman in His Travels [Signed S.J.]. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1147783314, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 218 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=399gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Vineyard, a Treatise, the Observations Made by a Gentleman in His Travels [Signed S.J.].
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781147783315
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1147783314
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,399 kg
Book in our database since 16.09.2011 07:59:17
Book found last time on 16.09.2011 07:59:17
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Miss Civilization", from "Davis, Richard Harding" (9781147783308)
- "Speech Delivered Before the Overseers of Harvard College, February 3, 1825: In Behalf of the Resident Instructers of the College. with an Introduction", from "Norton, Andrews" (9781147783322)
- "Report of the ... Annual Re-Union" (9781147783339)
- "General View of the Agriculture of the County of Clydesdale: With Observations on the Means of Its Improvement", from "Naismith, John" (9781147783285)
- "Shakspeare's Measure for Measure: A Comedy", from "Shakespeare, William; Kemble, John Philip" (9781147783346)
- "The Pharmacopias of Thirteen London Hospitals, Arranged in Groups for Easy Reference and Comparison", from "Squire, Peter" (9781147783278)