Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1147547424, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 324 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=17mm, Gew.=581gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Camp Life; Or Passages from the Story of a Contingent
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781147547429
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1147547424
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,581 kg
Book in our database since 18.04.2012 17:48:43
Book found last time on 18.04.2012 17:48:43
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Indigenous Timbers of the Cape ...", from "Hutchins, David Ernest" (9781147547412)
- "The Science of Elocution: With Exercises and Selections Systematically Arranged for Acquiring the Art of Readig and Speaking", from "Hamill, S. S." (9781147547436)
- "General Index to the Reports and Bulletins of the Experimental Farms of the Dominion of Canada: 1887-1901", from "Canada Dept of Agriculture, Canada Experimental Farms Service" (9781147547405)
- "Constitutional Conventions, Their Nature, Powers, and Limitations", from "Hoar, Roger Sherman" (9781147547443)
- "Ohio", from "Wilson, Stella Shoemaker" (9781147547450)
- "A Book of Short Stories", from "Sherman, Stuart Pratt" (9781147547382)