Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1147178240, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 368 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=19mm, Gew.=658gr, [GR: 21600 - TB/Belletristik/Biographien, Erinnerungen], [SW: - Biography / Autobiography], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Brief Annals
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781147178241
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1147178240
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,658 kg
Book in our database since 18.07.2011 22:36:23
Book found last time on 18.07.2011 22:36:23
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Mineral Resources of Alaska: Report on Progress of Investigations in 1915", from "Brooks, Alfred H." (9781147178234)
- "Hints to Penitents, by a Priest", from "Hints" (9781147178258)
- "The Works of Laurence Sterne: With a Life of the Author, Volume 4", from "Sterne, Laurence; Browne, James P." (9781147178227)
- "Western India: Reports Addressed to the Chambers of Commerce of Manchester, Liverpool, Blackburn, and Glasgow", from "Robertson, James; MacKay, Alexander" (9781147178265)
- "New Reports of Cases Heard in the House of Lords, on Appeals and Writs of Error: And Decided During the Session 1827-1837], Volume 10", from "Bligh, Richard" (9781147178210)
- "A Catalog of Books Belonging to the Lower Hall of the Central Department, in the Classes of History, Biography, and Travel: Including the Histories", from "Boston Public Library" (9781147178272)