Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1147178070, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 320 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=17mm, Gew.=572gr, [GR: 24260 - TB/Sammlerkataloge], [SW: - Antiques / Collectibles], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Antiquary, Volume 13
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781147178074
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1147178070
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,572 kg
Book in our database since 01.11.2012 09:20:58
Book found last time on 01.11.2012 09:20:58
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Journal of a Tour in Iceland, in the Summer of 1809, Volume 1", from "Hooker, William Jackson" (9781147178067)
- "Songs for Work and Worship: For Use in Sunday Schools, Young People's Societies, Devotional Meetings, Camp Meetings, Etc", from "Lorenz, Edmund Simon" (9781147178081)
- "The Charm of the Antique", from "Shackleton, Robert; Shackleton, Elizabeth" (9781147178050)
- "Diagnosis and Treatment of Ear Diseases", from "Buck, Albert Henry" (9781147178098)
- "Gographie de L'Abb Gaultier: Entirement Refondue Et Considrablement Augmente", from "Gaultier" (9781147178043)
- "The Theory of Good and Evil, Volume 2", from "Rashdall, Hastings" (9781147178104)