Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1147077959, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: ukr. Verlag: Nabu Press, 412 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=21mm, Gew.=730gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Foreign Language - Dictionaries / Phrase Books], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Le Mot Et La Chose: Expliqus Par Les Derivs Du Latin
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781147077957
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1147077959
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,730 kg
Book in our database since 05.07.2010 20:04:56
Book found last time on 22.07.2012 08:43:20
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Classical Philology, Volume 2", from "Jstor" (9781147077940)
- "A Vindication of the Disciplinary Proceedings of New England Yearly Meeting of Friends" (9781147077964)
- "Ministerial Records: Or, Brief Accounts of the Great Progress of Religion Under the Ministry of D. Rowlands, W. Williams, D. Jones", from "Morgan, Edward" (9781147077933)
- "Unitarian Missionary Papers: Consisting of the Religious Condition of the People", from "Beaumont, George; Street, James Christopher" (9781147077971)
- "The Development of Africa", from "Ravenstein, Ernest George; White, Arthur Silva" (9781147077926)
- "The First Part of Jacobs and Dring's Latin Reader: Adapted to Andrews and Stoddard's Latin Grammar, and to Andrews' First Latin Book", from "Andrews, Ethan Allen; Jacobs, Friedrich; Dring, Friedrich Wilhelm" (9781147077988)