Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1146721889, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 290 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=15mm, Gew.=522gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is an EXACT reproduction of a book published before 1923. This IS NOT an OCR'd book with strange characters, introduced typographical errors, and jumbled words. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Poems of Places: Switzerland
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781146721882
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1146721889
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,522 kg
Book in our database since 23.06.2012 12:08:14
Book found last time on 23.06.2012 12:08:14
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Victor Von Richter's Organic Chemistry: Or, Chemistry of the Carbon Compounds, Volume 1", from "Von Richter, Victor; Anschtz, Richard; Schroeter, Georg" (9781146721875)
- "Rubiyt of Omar Khayym", from "Anonymous" (9781146721899)
- "Notes on the Nicaragua Canal", from "Sheldon, Henry Isaac" (9781146721868)
- "The New York Code of Civil Procedure: As Amended To, and Including 1887 ...", from "Rust, Charles David" (9781146721905)
- "The Diary of Samuel Pepys ...: For the First Time Fully Transcribed from the Shorthand Manuscript in the Pepysian Library, Magdalene College, Cambrid", from "Wheatley, Henry Benjamin; Bright, Mynors; Pepys, Samuel" (9781146721851)
- "L'Ouvrire", from "Simon, Jules" (9781146721912)