Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 1145639062, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Nabu Press, 328 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=18mm, Gew.=585gr, [GR: 25500 - TB/Geschichte], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Days and Ways of an Old Bohemian
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781145639065
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1145639062
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Nabu Press
Weight: 0,585 kg
Book in our database since 16.04.2012 17:08:15
Book found last time on 16.04.2012 17:08:15
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Alford Family Notes, Ancient and Modern", from "Alford, Josiah George" (9781145639058)
- "Numismata Cromwelliana: Or, the Medallic History of Oliver Cromwell, Illustrated by His Coins, Medals, and Seals", from "Henfrey, Henry William" (9781145639072)
- "The Ellis Family", from "Foos, Katharine Jane Strickle" (9781145639041)
- "Samuel L. Allen; Intimate Recollections & Letters", from "Allen, Elizabeth Roberts" (9781145639089)
- "The Paynes of Hamilton, a Genealogical and Biographical Record", from "White, Augusta Francelia Payne; Clatworthy, Linda May; Holman, Mary Lovering" (9781145639034)
- "An Address Delivered Before the St. Louis Mercantile Library Association, January 6th, 1872: Upon the Thermal Paths to the Pole, the Currents of the", from "Bent, Silas" (9781145639096)