Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT128955With a half-title. A reissue of the edition of 1786, with an altered titlepage.London : printed for G.G.J. and J. Robinson, 1787. viii,23,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-Scottish-Village~~Hannah-Cowley Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140971689, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Scottish Village: Or, Pitcairne Green. A Poem. By Mrs. Cowley. Mrs. Cowley, Books, Reference and Language, The Scottish Village: Or, Pitcairne Green. A Poem. By Mrs. Cowley. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Scottish Village: Or, Pitcairne Green. a Poem. by Mrs. Cowley.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140971689
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140971689
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,086 kg
Book in our database since 08.09.2011 09:20:52
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 18:07:51
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The History of Philip Waldegrave. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Towers, Joseph" (9781140971672)
- "The Italian Husband: Or, the Violated Bed Avenged. a Moral Drama. by Edward Lewis, M.A.", from "Lewis, Edward" (9781140971696)
- "The History of Philip Waldegrave. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Towers, Joseph" (9781140971665)
- "The Castle Spectre: A Drama. in Five Acts. First Performed at the Theatre Royal, Drury-Lane, on Thursday, December 14, 1797. by M.G. Lewis", from "Lewis, M. G." (9781140971702)
- "The Works of Virgil, Englished by Robert Andrews.", from "Virgil" (9781140971658)
- "Corin and Olinda: A Legendary Tale. in Three Parts. by Richard Teede.", from "Teede, Richard" (9781140971719)