Detailseite wird geladen...
A sermon occasion'd by the death of the Reverend Mr. Samuel Bourn, of Bolton. who died ... 1719, ... By his son Samuel Bourn. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT134442Also issued as part of: 'Several sermons preach'd by the late Reverend Mr. Samuel Bourn', London, 1722.London : printed, and sold by J. Clark; and E. Matthews, 1721. 30p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-occasiond-by-the-death-of-the-Reverend-Mr-Samuel-Bourn-of-Bolton-who-died-1719-By-his-son-Samuel-Bourn~~Samuel-Bourn BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
A sermon occasion'd by the death of the Reverend Mr. Samuel Bourn, of Bolton. who died ... 1719, ... By his son Samuel Bourn. - Paperback
Paperback, [EAN: 9781140945406], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 772040, Other Religions, 771714, Religious History, 65, History, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 277549, History, 277544, Religious Studies, 58, Religion & Spirituality, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books
FastMedia "Ships From USA"
Gebraucht Shipping costs:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt. (EUR 6.75)
A Sermon Occasion'd by the Death of the Reverend Mr. Samuel Bourn, of Bolton. Who Died ... 1719, ... by His Son Samuel Bourn. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1140945408, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - A Sermon Occasion'd by the Death of the Reverend Mr. Samuel Bourn, of Bolton. Who Died ... 1719, ... by His Son Samuel Bourn.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140945406
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140945408
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,082 kg
Book in our database since 29.08.2012 01:38:53
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 02:38:15
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Transforming Vision of Christ, in the Future State, from 1 John III. 2.", from "Bourn, Samuel" (9781140945390)
- "Sermons Preached in the Parish Church of St. Alban, Wood-Street: By Samuel Hoole, A.M.", from "Hoole, Samuel" (9781140945413)
- "A Practical Discourse on the Loving Kindness of God. in Five Sermons Preach'd on Psal. LXIII. 3. by Michael Pope.", from "Pope, Michael" (9781140945383)
- "Animadversio Astrologica: Or, a Discourse Touching Astrology. to Which Are Added, These Considerations, I. of the Mutability of Sublunary Beings", from "Irish, David" (9781140945420)
- "The Vanity of Childhood and Youth, Wherein the Depraved Nature of Young People Is Represented, and Means for Their Reformation Proposed. Being Some Se", from "Williams, Daniel" (9781140945376)
- "The Natural History of Beasts, Compiled from the Best Authorities, and Illustrated by a Great Variety of Copper Plates, ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Jones, Stephen" (9781140945437)