Detailseite wird geladen...
The whole duty of a Christian, and a guide to perfection: with directions to parents, ... - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT099331Anonymous. By Michael Benedict Pembridge.[London] : Printed in the year, 1775. viii,,410,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-whole-duty-of-a-Christian-and-a-guide-to-perfection~~Michael-Benedict-Pembridge BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Whole Duty of a Christian, and a Guide to Perfection: With Directions to Parents, ... - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1140911058, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 448 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=23mm, Gew.=794gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Whole Duty of a Christian, and a Guide to Perfection: With Directions to Parents, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911050
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140911058
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,794 kg
Book in our database since 02.08.2011 23:24:32
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 02:37:42
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Die Ordnung Gottes in Der Gemeine [Sic]. Das Ist: Der Lehrer Pflicht, Und Des Volcks Schuldigkeit, Wurde Vorgestellet Aus Malach. II. V. 7. in Einer E", from "Planta, Andrea Giuseppe" (9781140911043)
- "Solitude Considered with Respect to Its Dangerous Influence Upon the Mind and Heart. Selected and Translated from the Original German of M. Zimmerman.", from "Zimmermann, Johann Georg" (9781140911067)
- "Reason Paying Homage to Revelation, in the Confession of a Deist at the Gates of Death: With Reflections. by John Cooke, ...", from "Cooke, John" (9781140911036)
- "Solitude Considered with Respect to Its Influence Upon the Mind and the Heart. Written Originally in German by M. Zimmermann, ... Translated from the", from "Zimmermann, Johann Georg" (9781140911074)
- "The Evidence of the Future Publication of the Gospel to All Nations: A Sermon, Preached Before the Society in Scotland for Propagating Christian Knowl", from "Blinshall, James" (9781140911029)
- "Novatiani presbyteri Romani Opera quæ supersunt omnia, post Jacobi Pamelii ... recensionem, ad antiquiores editiones castigata, & a multis mendis ... Studio Joannis Jackson, ... (Latin Edition)", from "Novatianus" (9781140911081)