Detailseite wird geladen...
Paperback, [EAN: 9781140901884], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT096995Author of Leonidas = Richard Glover. Edited by Mrs. Halsey.London : printed for T. Cadell, 1787. 3v.,plate ; 12°, 11986, Linguistics, 11970, Words, Language & Grammar, 21, Reference, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 491462, Linguistics, 468206, Humanities, 465600, New, Used & Rental Textbooks, 2349030011, Specialty Boutique, 283155, Books
Gebraucht Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Paperback, [EAN: 9781140901884], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revoluti, 277040, Reference, 496786, Linguistics, 276411, Social Sciences, 60, Society, Politics & Philosophy, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books
Gebraucht Shipping costs:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt. (EUR 6.75)
Taschenbuch, [EAN: 9781140901884], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Gale Ecco, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54484011, Linguistik, 54476011, Wörter & Sprache, 54127011, Lernen & Nachschlagen, 54071011, Genres, 52044011, Fremdsprachige Bücher
FastMedia "Versenden von USA"
Gebraucht Shipping costs:Innerhalb EU, Schweiz und Liechtenstein (soferne Lieferung möglich) (EUR 3.00)
2010, ISBN: 9781140901884
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-28. Paperback. New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-28
Shipping costs: EUR 17.46
2015, ISBN: 1140901885
[EAN: 9781140901884], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/05/2015], New Book. Shipped from UK in 4 to 14 days. Established seller since 2000. This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Swindon, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 13.86
Details of the book - The Athenaid, a Poem, by the Author of Leonidas. Volume 1 of 3
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140901884
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140901885
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,526 kg
Book in our database since 17.02.2011 13:58:46
Book found last time on 27.05.2015 20:54:24
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Athenaid, a Poem, by the Author of Leonidas. Volume 2 of 3", from "Glover, Richard" (9781140901877)
- "Bonduca. a Tragedy, Written by Beaumont and Fletcher. with Alterations. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in the Haymarket. the Second Edition.", from "Fletcher, John" (9781140901891)
- "The Athenaid, a Poem, by the Author of Leonidas. Volume 3 of 3", from "Glover, Richard" (9781140901860)
- "The Campaign. to His Royal Highness the Duke of York. and Britannia in the Year One Thousand Eight Hundred. Addressed to the Honourable C. J. Fox. a P", from "Bolland, William" (9781140901907)
- "The Works of Michael Drayton, Esq; ... Being All the Writings of That Celebrated Author, Now First Collected Into One Volume.", from "Drayton, Michael" (9781140901853)
- "The Jockey Club, or a Sketch of the Manners of the Age. Part the First. the Seventh Edition, Considerably Improved and Enlarged.", from "Pigott, Charles" (9781140901914)