Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT126120In praise of Sir Hugh Middleton's construction of the New River. Date from Foxon. With a half-title.London : printed for the author, and sold by J. Hooke, . ,38p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General New-River-a-poem-by-William-Garbott~~William-Garbott BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140901559, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 50 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
New-river, A Poem, By William Garbott. William Garbott, Books, Reference and Language, New-river, A Poem, By William Garbott. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - New-River, a Poem, by William Garbott.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140901556
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140901559
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,109 kg
Book in our database since 27.07.2009 11:09:52
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 17:59:18
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The House of Nassau. a Pindarick Ode. by J. Hughes.", from "Hughes, John" (9781140901549)
- "The Satires of Persius. Translated by William Drummond, ...", from "Persius" (9781140901563)
- "Miscellanies on Moral and Religious Subjects, in Prose and Verse. by Elizabeth Harrison.", from "Harrison, Elizabeth" (9781140901532)
- "The New Bath Guide: Or, Memoirs of the B-N-R-D Family. in a Series of Poetical Epistles. a New Edition.", from "Anstey, Christopher" (9781140901570)
- "Venice Preserved; Or, a Plot Discovered. a Tragedy. Written by Mr. Thomas Otway.", from "Otway, Thomas" (9781140901525)
- "The Ambitious Step-Mother. a Tragedy. as Acted at the Theatres-Royal. by Nicholas Rowe, Esq.", from "Rowe, Nicholas" (9781140901587)