Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT136407London : printed by Scott for J. Robson, 1779. ,170p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Poems-by-Mr-Jerningham-Fifth-edition~~Mr-Jerningham BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140766864, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 168 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=308gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Poems by Mr. Jerningham. Fifth edition. Mr. Jerningham, Books, Reference and Language, Poems by Mr. Jerningham. Fifth edition. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Poems by Mr. Jerningham. Fifth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140766865
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140766864
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,308 kg
Book in our database since 25.07.2011 12:28:09
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 17:43:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Poetical Essays. by the REV. William Atkinson, ...", from "Atkinson, William" (9781140766858)
- "Miscellaneous Pieces in Prose and Verse: By Leonard Howard, ... to Which Are Added, the Letters, &C. of ... Henry Hatsell, ... and Several Tracts, Poe", from "Howard, Leonard" (9781140766872)
- "A Critique on the Poetical Essays of the REV. William Atkinson, ... to Which Is Added, an Appendix, Containing Trim's Letters to Mr. Atkinson, Accom", from "Baldwyn, Edward" (9781140766841)
- "The Shrubs of Parnassus Or, Juvinile [Sic] Muse. a Collection of Song[s] and Poem[s] Chiefly Pastoral. by W. Hawkins.", from "Hawkins, W." (9781140766889)
- "Eloisa En Dishabill, Being a New Version of That Lady's Celebrated Epistle to Abelard, Done Into Familiar English Metre, by a Lounger. ...", from "Lounger" (9781140766834)
- "The Literary Census: A Satirical Poem; With Notes, &C. Including Free and Candid Strictures on the Pursuits of Literature, and Its Anonymou", from "Dutton, Thomas" (9781140766896)