Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT133852[Edinburgh?] : Printed in the year, 1782. 60p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Poems-by-the-Rev-Mr-Logan-one-of-the-Ministers-of-Leith~~John-Logan Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140766821, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 132 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=249gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Poems, by the Rev. Mr. Logan, one of the Ministers of Leith. John Logan, Books, Reference and Language, Poems, by the Rev. Mr. Logan, one of the Ministers of Leith. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Poems, by the REV. Mr. Logan, One of the Ministers of Leith.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140766827
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140766821
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,249 kg
Book in our database since 13.12.2011 00:36:17
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 17:43:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Poem on the Cruelty of Shooting: With Some Tender Remarks on the 10th of May 1768, Particularly on Young Mr. Allen. ... by John Aldington.", from "Aldington, John" (9781140766810)
- "Eloisa En Dishabill, Being a New Version of That Lady's Celebrated Epistle to Abelard, Done Into Familiar English Metre, by a Lounger. ...", from "Lounger" (9781140766834)
- "The Sea: A Poem. in Two Books. by John Bidlake, ...", from "Bidlake, John" (9781140766803)
- "A Critique on the Poetical Essays of the REV. William Atkinson, ... to Which Is Added, an Appendix, Containing Trim's Letters to Mr. Atkinson, Accom", from "Baldwyn, Edward" (9781140766841)
- "Scotland's Scaith; Or, the History O' Will and Jean: Owre True a Tale! Together with the Waes O' War; Or, the Upshot O' the History O' Will and Jean.", from "MacNeill, Hector" (9781140766797)
- "Poetical Essays. by the REV. William Atkinson, ...", from "Atkinson, William" (9781140766858)