Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT125522With a half-title.London : printed and sold by W. Oliver; sold also by T. Payne and Son; J. Mathews; C. Parker; and D. Prince, in Oxford, 1779. 24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-fast-day~~Thomas-Wilkins Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140766643, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The fast-day: a poem. By Thomas Wilkins. Thomas Wilkins, Books, Reference and Language, The fast-day: a poem. By Thomas Wilkins. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Fast-Day: A Poem. by Thomas Wilkins.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140766643
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140766643
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,077 kg
Book in our database since 17.10.2011 16:46:11
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 17:43:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Poetical Works of Mr. Gray. a New Edition.", from "Gray, Thomas" (9781140766636)
- "Elegiac Sonnets, and Other Poems, by Charlotte Smith. Vol.I. the Eighth Editon. Volume 1 of 1", from "Smith, Charlotte Turner" (9781140766650)
- "Miscellaneous Poems, by Edw. M. Mandeville, Esq.", from "Mandeville, Edward M." (9781140766629)
- "Elegiac Sonnets, by Charlotte Smith. the Sixth Edition, with Additional Sonnets and Other Poems.", from "Smith, Charlotte Turner" (9781140766667)
- "Original Poems: Serious and Humourous. by Mr. Henry Baker.", from "Baker, Henry" (9781140766612)
- "Miscellaneous Poems, by Anne Francis.", from "Francis, Anne" (9781140766674)