Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT136762Beza = the MS. of the Four Gospels and Acts, usually called the Codex Bezæ Cantabrigiensis, edited by Thomas Kipling. 'Part the second' appeared in 1797.Cambridge : printed by B. Flower, 1793. ,viii,56p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Remarks-on-Dr-Kiplings-preface-to-Beza-Part-the-first-By-Thomas-Edwards-LLD~~Thomas-Edwards BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 1140766511, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Remarks on Dr. Kipling's preface to Beza. Part the first. By Thomas Edwards, LL.D. Thomas Edwards, Books, Reference and Language, Remarks on Dr. Kipling's preface to Beza. Part the first. By Thomas Edwards, LL.D. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Remarks on Dr. Kipling's Preface to Beza. Part the First. by Thomas Edwards, LL.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140766513
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140766511
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,145 kg
Book in our database since 18.06.2012 10:28:02
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 17:43:32
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Female Captive: A Narrative of Facts, Which Happened in Barbary, in the Year 1756. ... Written by Herself. Volume 1 of 2", from "Crisp, Mrs" (9781140766506)
- "Theodora, a Novel. by the Right Honourable Lady Dorothea Du Bois. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 2 of 2", from "Du Bois, Dorothea" (9781140766520)
- "The Female Captive: A Narrative of Facts, Which Happened in Barbary, in the Year 1756. ... Written by Herself. Volume 2 of 2", from "Crisp, Mrs" (9781140766490)
- "Theodora, a Novel. by the Right Honourable Lady Dorothea Du Bois. in Two Volumes. ... Volume 1 of 2", from "Du Bois, Dorothea" (9781140766537)
- "The Honest Farmer. a Drama, in Five Acts, to Which Are Added, Vanity Punished, and Blind-Man's Buff. by M. Berquin, ... a New Edition.", from "Berquin, M." (9781140766483)
- "Lilie's Rules Construed. Whereunto Are Added Tho. Robinson's Heteroclites the Latin Syntaxis, and Qui Mihi. ...", from "Lily, William" (9781140766544)