Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT128153Dedication signed: Guer, i.e. J.A. Guer. Titlepage printed in red. The imprint is false; possibly printed in the Netherlands.Londres : aux depens de la Compagnie, 1740. ,376p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Cesar-aveugle-et-voyageur~~Jean-Antoine-Guer BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Taal: Engels; Afmetingen: 20x189x246 mm; Gewicht: 699,00 gram; Verschijningsdatum: januari 1900; ISBN10: 1140766287; ISBN13: 9781140766285; , Engelstalig | Paperback | 1900, Letterkunde, Linguïstiek, Letterkunde, Meer letterkunde, Taal & Letteren, Taalkunde, Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Nieuw, 5-10 werkdagen Shipping costs:5-10 werkdagen, plus shipping costs
2010, ISBN: 9781140766285
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-27. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-27
Shipping costs: EUR 13.36
2010, ISBN: 1140766287
[EAN: 9781140766285], Neubuch, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], This item is printed on demand.
Ergodebooks, RICHMOND, TX, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 16.03
Cesar aveugle et voyageur. Jean-Antoine Guer, Books, Reference and Language, Cesar aveugle et voyageur. Books>Reference and Language
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Cesar Aveugle Et Voyageur.
Details of the book - Cesar Aveugle Et Voyageur.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140766285
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140766287
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,699 kg
Book in our database since 26.10.2011 20:48:05
Book found last time on 25.09.2016 03:27:29
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "A Trip to Scarborough, a Comedy. as Performed at the Theatre Royal in Drury Lane. Altered from Vanbrugh's Relapse; Or, Virtue in Danger. by Richard", from "Sheridan, Richard Brinsley" (9781140766278)
- "The Posthumous Works of Mr. Samuel Butler, (Author of Hudibras Compleat in One Volume: Written in the Time of the Grand Rebellion, and in the Reign of", from "Butler, Samuel" (9781140766292)
- "A Course of Lectures on Elocution; Together with Two Dissertations on Language; And Some Other Tracts Relative to Those Subjects ... by Thomas Sheri", from "Sheridan, Thomas" (9781140766261)
- "Memoirs of the Count Du Beauval, Including Some Curious Particulars Relating to the Dukes of Wharton and Ormond, During Their Exiles. ... Translated f", from "Argens, Marquis D'" (9781140766308)
- "Manuel Tir D'Epictte Et de L'Empereur Marc Aurele.", from "Marcus Aurelius, Emperor Of Rome" (9781140766254)
- "The Works of Mrs. Chapone, Containing Letters on the Improvement of the Mind, Addressed to a Young Lady. and Miscellanies in Prose and Verse. in Two V", from "Chapone, Mrs" (9781140766315)