Detailseite wird geladen...
The modern hero, in the kingdom of Cathai. In the year 90000. Translated from the French of Mr. B. Frere, de Cherensi. - new book
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T098590Notes: With a half-title and final errata leaf.Imprint: Hereford : printed and sold by W. H. Parker; J. Evans, London; Prince and Cook, Oxford; Hazard and Bull, Bath, 1791. Collation: vi,,193,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General modern-hero-in-the-kingdom-of-Cathai-In-the-year-90000-Translated-from-the-French-of-Mr-B-Frere-de-Cherensi~~B-Frere Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
The Modern Hero, in the Kingdom of Cathai. in the Year 90000. Translated from the French of Mr. B. Frere, de Cherensi. - Paperback
2010, ISBN: 1140665936, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 208 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=11mm, Gew.=381gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - The Modern Hero, in the Kingdom of Cathai. in the Year 90000. Translated from the French of Mr. B. Frere, de Cherensi.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140665939
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140665936
Publishing year: 2010
Publisher: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Weight: 0,381 kg
Book in our database since 05.05.2012 14:23:10
Book found last time on 09.10.2014 02:34:03
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Pigmalion, Ou La Statue Anime.", from "Deslandes, M." (9781140665922)
- "The Memoirs and History of Prince Titi. Done from the French, by a Person of Quality.", from "Saint-Hyacinthe, Thmiseul De" (9781140665946)
- "The Adventures of Numa Pompilius, Second King of Rome. Translated from the French of M. Florian. the Second Edition.", from "Florian" (9781140665915)
- "The Happy Orphans: An Authentic History of Persons in High Life. with a Variety of Uncommon Events, and Surprizing Turns of Fortune. Tran", from "Crbillon, Claude Prosper Jolyot De" (9781140665953)
- "Temple de Mmoire, Ou Visions D'Un Solitaire.", from "Giraud, C. -M" (9781140665908)
- "The Happy Orphans: An Authentic History of Persons in High Life. with a Variety of Uncommon Events, and Surprizing Turns of Fortune. Tran", from "Crbillon, Claude Prosper Jolyot De" (9781140665960)