Detailseite wird geladen...
2009, ISBN: 1104758768, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: KESSINGER PUB CO, 298 Seiten, L=229mm, B=152mm, H=16mm, Gew.=440gr, [GR: 21110 - TB/Belletristik/Romane/Erzählungen], [SW: - Literature - Classics / Criticism], Kartoniert/Broschiert Professor Norman Duncan (1871-1916) was an author, journalist and educator. He was educated in the University of Toronto, graduating in 1895. From 1897 to 1901 Duncan was on the staff of The New York Evening Post. In 1902, he was appointed professor of rhetoric at Washington and Jefferson College in Washington, Pennsylvania, a position he held until 1906, when he became adjunct professor of English literature at the University of Kansas. Duncan made several trips to Newfoundland and Labrador, which he then used as a setting for some of his books, including Doctor Luke of the Labrador (1904) a novel featuring a thinly-veiled Wilfred Grenfell as its protagonist. From 1907 to 1908 he was correspondent of Harper's Magazine in Syria, Palestine, Arabia and Egypt. Duncan published over 20 books, including short stories, novels, and travel journalism. Amongst his works are: The Way of the Sea (1904), Dr. Grenfell's Parish: The Deep Sea Fishermen (1905), Every Man for Himself (1906), The Adventures of Billy Topsail (1906), The Cruise of the Shining Light (1907), The Best of a Bad Job (1912) and Harbor Tales Down North (1918).
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Details of the book - Harbor Tales Down North (1918)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781104758769
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1104758768
Publishing year: 2009
Publisher: KESSINGER PUB CO
Weight: 0,440 kg
Book in our database since 02.01.2010 23:13:53
Book found last time on 24.07.2012 10:33:02
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Harangues Tirees V2: D'Herodote, de Thucydide, Des Histoires Grecques de Xenophon, de Sa Retraite Des Dix Mille, Et de Sa Cyropedie (1788)", from "Athanase Auger" (9781104758752)
- "Harmonia Philippaea Carolo II Et Mariae Annae, Hispaniarum Et Indiarum Monarchis, Sacra (1666)", from "Wassenberg, Eberhard" (9781104758776)
- "Harangues D' Eschine Et de Demosthene Sur La Couronne, Traduites Du Grec (1768)", from "Auger, Athanase" (9781104758745)
- "Harmonia Symbolica: A Collection of Creeds Belonging to the Ancient Western Church, and to the Mediaeval English Church (1858)", from "Heurtley, Charles Abel" (9781104758783)
- "Harangues Choisies, Des Historiens Latins V2 (1776)", from "Millot, Abbe" (9781104758738)
- "Harmonic Exercises at the Pianoforte for Beginners and Advanced Pupils: Forty-Two Exercises in Clear and Simple Arrangement (1890)", from "Bussler, Ludwig" (9781104758790)