Detailseite wird geladen...
1983, ISBN: 0898626285
Hardcover, ID: 3590375373
[EAN: 9780898626285], Neubuch, [PU: The Guilford Press], PSYCHOLOGY & COUNSELING INTERNAL MEDICINE, Psychology & Psychiatry|Clinical Psychology, Psychology & Psychiatry|Neuropsychology, Medical|Neuroscience, Signed. Both hardcovers and dust jacket are NEW. Pages are pristine. Overall condition is NEW. From the dust jacket, 'The book is primarily designed for undergraduate and graduate students in psychology and medicine, but it will also be of value to practicing psychologists in clinical and education fields, to speech and occupational therapists, to psychiatrists and to researchers in the neurosciences generally.'
Wit's End Books, Berkeley, CA, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4]
NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 12.68
Details of the book - Introduction to Neuropsychology
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0898626285
Publishing year: 1983
Book in our database since 22.11.2007 08:32:39
Book found last time on 01.03.2011 14:47:50
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Parent Training: Foundations of Research and Practice", from "Richard F. Dangel (Editor), Richard A. Polster (Editor)" (0898626277)
- "Portraits of the Artist: Psychoanalysis of Creativity and Its Vicissitudes", from "John E. Gedo" (0898626293)
- "Social Psychophysiology: A Sourcebook", from "John T. Cacioppo PhD, Richard E. Petty PhD" (0898626269)
- "Behavior Modification With Women", from "Elaine A. Blechman" (0898626250)
- "Early Childhood Development and Education: Readings in", from "Donaldson Et Al" (0898626315)
- "Patterns of Change: Intensive Analysis of Psychotherapy Process", from "L.N. Rice, Leslie S. Greenberg" (0898626242)