Detailseite wird geladen...
Chu Hsi and His Masters. An Introduction to Chu Hsi and the Sung School of Chinese Philosophy - hardcover
1974, ISBN: 0879680784
[EAN: 9780879680787], [PU: Krishna Press. Gordon Press, New York], Very good hardback copy. No dustjacket. ix, 336pp.
Theologia Books, La Charite sur Loire, ., France  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 8.00
Details of the book - Chu Hsi and His Masters. An Introduction to Chu Hsi and the Sung School of Chinese Philosophy
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0879680784
Publishing year: 1974
Book in our database since 30.12.2007 11:40:23
Book found last time on 02.06.2014 17:32:14
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Ecce homo!: Or, A critical inquiry into the history of Jesus of Nazareth, being a rational analysis of the Gospels", from "Paul Henri Thiry [Holbach" (0879680776)
- "The Influence of Seneca on Elizabethan Tragedy: An Essay (LITERARY ANALYSIS, LITERARY HISTORY, ELIZABETHAN DRAMA, CLASSICAL POETRY)", from "Cunliffe, John W." (0879680792)
- "Shinto: The Way of the Gods", from "Aston, W G" (0879680768)
- "The economic principles of Confucius and his school", from "Huan-chang Chen" (0879680806)
- "Francis Thompson: the poet of earth in heaven: A study in poetic mysticism and the evolution of love-poetry", from "R. L Mégroz" (087968075X)
- "Anglo-Saxon Magic", from "Storms, Dr. G." (0879680741)