- 9780391006881 Dictionary of philosophy and religio…
- 9780391009417 Dictionary Of Philosophy And Religio…
- 9780391038653 Dictionary of Philosophy and Religio…
- 9780391038646 Dictionary of Philosophy & Religion:…
Detailseite wird geladen...
2001, ISBN: 9780855271473
Farmington Hills, MI, U.S.A.: Gale Group, 2001. Minor edge and corner wear; no dj; lightly scuffed and scratched; corners are gently bumped and rubbed; some light shelf wear; ex-library with the usual library markings; overall a nice used TENTH EDITION! Red boards with gilt lettering and illustration on the front board and gilt lettering on the spine. Mapped endpapers. 453 informative and educational pages! "The Tenth Edition of Worldmark Encyclopedia of the Nations (WEN) includes a sixth volume, 'World Leaders.' The 193 entries in 'World Leaders' provide biographical profiles of the person who is the head of the nation's government and who bears primary responsibiligy for the country's policy. The profiles are arranged alphabetically by country, and begin with the leader's name (with guide to pronunciation) and title, accompanied by a recent photo.........." ---- from Notes to the Tenth Edition.. Tenth Edition. Red Boards. Good/No Jacket. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall. Ex-Library., Gale Group, 2001, New Jersey: Humanities Press. Very Good. 1980. Soft Cover. 0855271477 . eastern and western thought the book is clean and without any marks an encompassing volume that has everything a person could think of alphabetized. there are a couple of folds on the DJ of the book but they do not deter from the book or its interior. 644 pages.; 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall ., Humanities Press, 1980
Conover Books, Francois Books
Shipping costs: EUR 16.72
For thorough treatments of Ajivikas and the Apologists, the derivation and meaning of "angst" and "anthropopathism," and profiles of Apollo, Al-Kindi, and Antiochus of Ascalon, William Reese's Dictionary of Philosophy and Religion is the tome of preference. And it does a fine job with B through Z, as well. With more than 4,000 entries, the dictionary delves into Continental and Asian philosophies and religions, and provides biographies of more than 900 ancient, medieval, and modern philosophers. It's erudite, inclusive, accessible, and covers the major philosophers, gods, tenets, and terms of both the Eastern and Western worlds. --Stephanie Gold education and reference,religion and spirituality Religion & Spirituality, Harvester Press Ltd.
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
1980, ISBN: 9780855271473
New Jersey: Humanities Press. Very Good. 1980. Soft Cover. 0855271477 . eastern and western thought the book is clean and without any marks an encompassing volume that has everything a person could think of alphabetized. there are a couple of folds on the DJ of the book but they do not deter from the book or its interior. 644 pages.; 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall ., Humanities Press, 1980
Shipping costs: EUR 17.29
1980, ISBN: 9780855271473
Harvester Press Ltd, 1980-01-01. Mass Market Paperback. Very Good. Very Good+, Softcover, Gently read and kept, Satisfaction Guaranteed, International Shipping, Photos upon request, Harvester Press Ltd, 1980-01-01
Shipping costs: EUR 18.68
1980, ISBN: 0855271477
[EAN: 9780855271473], Gebraucht, sehr guter Zustand, [PU: Harvester Press Ltd.], Philosophy|Reference, Religion|Reference, Gently used. Expect delivery in 2-3 weeks.
Nearfine Books, Brooklyn, NY, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 5.57
Dictionary of Philosophy and Religion: Western and Eastern
Details of the book - Dictionary of Philosophy and Religion: Western and Eastern
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780855271473
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0855271477
Publishing year: 1980
Publisher: Harvester Press Ltd.
Book in our database since 27.01.2008 06:39:15
Book found last time on 28.03.2017 10:41:55
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Road of the Intellectuals to Class Power: Sociological Study of the Role of the Intelligentsia in Socialism", from "George Konrad, I. Szelenyi" (0855271485)
- "Emergence of Industrial Societies: Pt. 2 (Economic History of Europe)", from "Carlo M. Cipolla" (0855271493)
- "BEYOND ART: WHAT ART IS AND MIGHT BECOME IF FREED FROM CULTURAL ELITISM", from "R TAYLOR" (0855271434)
- "History and Human Nature. A Philosophical Review of European Philosophy and Culture, 1750-1850", from "Robert C. Solomon" (0855271531)
- "Politics in the Age of Peel: A Study in the Technique of Parliamentary Representation, 1830-1850", from "Norman Gash" (0855271396)
- "Contemporary Economies: Bk. 1 (Economic History of Europe)", from "Carlo M. Cipolla" (0855271558)