Detailseite wird geladen...
Human Drug Metabolism fills a long-standing gap in the scientific literature on research into drug metabolism in humans. While many books exist on clinical studies, this is the first to wed basic biochemical and molecular biological experiments using human tissue with clinical experiments. Numerous examples of drug metabolism in human tissue (often more meaningful to medical and general health sciences students than animal studies) are presented. Modern techniques used by bench scientists are described for the experimental diagnosis of cancer, toxicity, and genetic susceptibility. A number of different drug metabolizing systems, many focusing on intra-individual variation, are examined. The book also discusses clinically dramatic effects of infection and the host response system on the metabolism of drugs and subsequent toxicity. Human Drug Metabolism is an important reference for pharmacologists, toxicologists, molecular biologists, and biochemists. It will also be useful to medical students and students in general health sciences. Human Drug Metabolism: From Molecular Biology to Man Jeffrey, Elizabeth / Jeffery, Elizabeth H.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Human Drug Metabolism: From Molecular Biology to Man
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780849378102
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0849378109
Publisher: CRC Press
Book in our database since 27.03.2007 21:51:08
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 13:07:46
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Placental Pharmacology", from "Sastry, B. V.; Sastry; Sastry, Sastry V. Rama" (0849378117)
- "Placental Toxicology", from "B. V. Rama Sastry" (0849378125)
- "Airway Wall Remodelling in Asthma", from "Stewart, A. G.; Stewart, JR. Way" (0849378133)
- "Basis of Toxicity Testing", from "Donald J. Ecobichon" (9780849378140)
- "Experimental Models of Mucosal Inflammation", from "Gaginella, Timothy S." (0849378168)
- "Drugs of Abuse and Addiction", from "Niesink, Raymond J. M.; Jaspers, R. M. a.; Kornet, L. M. W." (0849378036)