Detailseite wird geladen...
Paradigms in Behavior Therapy: Present and Promise (Springer Series on Behavior Therapy and Behavioral Medicine) - hardcover
Hardcover, [EAN: 9780826151308], Springer Pub Co, Springer Pub Co, Book, [PU: Springer Pub Co], Springer Pub Co, 270767, Medical & Healthcare Practitioners, 270768, Ancillary Services, 270792, Basic Medical Science, 276871, Encyclopaedias, 270842, Internal Medicine, 270893, Nursing, 270906, Other Branches of Medicine, 270952, Surgery, 74, Health, Family & Lifestyle, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books, 922532, Medicine, 270792, Basic Science, 922534, Dentistry, 922610, Diseases & Disorders, 922810, Education, 922550, First Aid & Paramedical Services, 922556, Hospital Administration & Management, 922558, Medical Ethics & Legal Issues, 922560, Medical Research & Equipment, 922572, Medical Sciences A-Z, 270781, Midwifery, 922778, Nursing, 922802, Optometry, 922822, Patient Care, 922804, Pharmacy, 922806, Physiotherapy, 922808, Reference, 57, Science & Nature, 1025612, Subjects, 266239, Books
FastMedia "Ships From USA"
Neuware Shipping costs:Europa Zone 1: GBP 5,48 pro Produkt. (EUR 6.75)
Paradigms in Behavior Therapy : Present and Promise (Behavior Therapy and Behavioral Medicine Ser.) - hardcover
1988, ISBN: 0826151302
[EAN: 9780826151308], Near Fine, [PU: Springer Publishing Company, Incorporated, New York, NY, U.S.A.], BEHAVIOR THERAPY PSYCHOLOGY PSYCHOTHERAPY GENERAL NOAMZCOM NOBN, Hardcover, Condition is Near Fine/In Decorative Boards, Mild Wear to book. Gift Quality. Book pages clean. No markings in book. Binding is tight. Dust jacket is bright and clean with some mild shelf wear.
LesLivresTheBooks.com, Sedona, AZ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 22.24
2002, ISBN: 9780826151308
Hardcover, ID: 598454373
Overlook TP, 2002-01-01. Paperback. VeryGood. clean, tight, unmarked, some light wear to extremities, front free endpaper ink name marking, cover edge scuffing and creases, - JP., Overlook TP, 2002-01-01, New York, NY: Springer. VG/NONE. 1988. Hardcover. Minor edge wear. Previous owner's name whited out on front end paper. Pages clean, binding solid. ; Behavior Therapy and Behavioral Medicine Series; 376 pages ., Springer, 1988
kbooks, Samkat Books
Shipping costs: EUR 10.35
Details of the book - Paradigms in Behavior Therapy : Present and Promise (Behavior Therapy and Behavioral Medicine Ser.)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780826151308
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0826151302
Publishing year: 1988
Book in our database since 04.04.2008 10:17:54
Book found last time on 01.02.2014 13:13:37
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Elder Abuse and Neglect: Causes, Diagnosis, and Interventional Strategies", from "Quinn, Mary Joy; Tomita, Susan K." (0826151221)
- "Elder Abuse and Neglect: Causes, Diagnosis, and Intervention Strategies (Springer Series on Social Work)", from "Mary J. Quinn, Susan K. Tomita" (0826151213)
- "Elder Abuse and Neglect: Causes, Diagnosis, and Intervention Strategies (Springer Series on Social Work)", from "Mary Joy Quinn, Susan K. Tomita" (0826151205)
- "Women and Depression: A Lifespan Perspective: Women and Depression Vol 11 (Springer Series: Focus on Women)", from "Ruth Formanek, Anita Gurian" (082615140X)
- "Wellness Practitioner: Concepts, Research, and Strategies", from "Clark, Carolyn C." (0826151515)