Detailseite wird geladen...
Looking for a good guide to the basics of various liturgical ministry roles? These books provide those principles and practical suggestions for implementation. Corbin Eddy, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Preparing the Liturgical Year, Vol. 1: Sunday & the Paschal Triduum Books>Religion and Spirituality "Preparing the Liturgical Year" is designed to help communities review their basic patterns of common worship so these patterns may be effective in renewing the Church's sense of common history, identity, and mission. Presented in two volumes, the books contain discussion questions and a summary concluding each chapter. each volume.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Preparing the Liturgical Year, Vol. 1: Sunday & the Paschal Triduum
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780814624876
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0814624871
Publisher: Liturgical Press
Book in our database since 31.10.2007 15:29:17
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 07:11:24
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Enjoying God's Beauty", from "Navone, John" (0814624863)
- "Preparing the Liturgical Year Volume Two: Lent-Easter and Advent-Christmas", from "Eddy, Corbin" (081462488X)
- "juana", from "lzer" (0814624855)
- "Praying the Rosary: The Joyful, Fruitful, Sorrowful, and Glorious Mysteries", from "Warren F. Dicharry" (0814624847)
- "Mestizo Worship: A Pastoral Approach to Liturgical Ministry", from "Elizondo, Virgilio P.; Matovina, Timothy M." (0814624901)
- "Bridges: Toward the Inter-Parish Regional Community-- Deaneries, Clusters, Plural Parishes", from "Howes, Robert Gerard" (0814624839)