Detailseite wird geladen...
1971, ISBN: 0807606073
Hardcover, ID: 10063829649
[EAN: 9780807606070], [PU: George Braziller, New York, NY], First Printing. 8vo. VG/-VG-. thick solid black DJ spine with pale orange uppercase title centered above and between gray author and tiny white publisher just above tail. front glossy black, with white silhouette and centered vivid orange titling above gray author. heavily abraded along perimeter, tiny chips, closed tears and stress from handling and shelfwear, concentrated at spine ends. black clothbound, touch of light exposure appears grayish and likewise the thin panel board upper edges. stamped gilt uppercase for titling, each centered separately, title and author at tip and publisher at tail. mild white flecks and mild rubbing to front board. green marker name of previous owner on right fep. textblock is basically clear, binding intact and between endsheets no markings. upper edge tinted pink, else fore-edge and tail an even ivory. 607 pp. ISBN # 807606073.
Second Story Books, ABAA, Rockville, MD, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 17.38
George Braziller. Hardcover. GOOD. Gently used may contain ex-library markings, possibly has some light highlighting, textual notations, and or underlining. Text is still easily readable., George Braziller
Shipping costs: EUR 8.04
Coleridge, the Damaged Archangel. biographies,literary criticism,literary criticism and collections Biographies, George Braziller
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Coleridge, the Damaged Archangel.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780807606070
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0807606073
Publishing year: 1971
Publisher: George Braziller
Book in our database since 09.02.2008 04:40:59
Book found last time on 28.06.2017 10:13:21
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Towards a Non-Oppressive Environment: An Essay", from "Alexander Tzonis" (0807606065)
- "something else" (0807606081)
- "The Future of the United States Government toward the Year 2000;: A Report", from "American Academy of Arts and Sciences" (080760609X)
- "Rising Glory of America, 1760-1820", from "Wood, Gordon S., ed." (0807606111)
- "The Future of the Oceans", from "Wolfgang Gaston Friedmann" (0807606022)
- "The Future of the Oceans", from "Wolfgang Friedmann" (0807606014)