- 9780789457820 Weather (Brian Cosgrove)
- 9781465451811 DK Eyewitness Books: Weather (Librar…
- 9781465451804 DK Eyewitness Books: Weather (Cosgro…
- 9781465435118 Dk Readers L0: Weather (Dk)
- 9780751347463 Weather (Eyewitness Guide) (Brian Co…
Detailseite wird geladen...
Full-color photographs. Find out the causes of thunder, lightning, hurricanes, and tornadoes; how clouds are formed and what each kind portends; and why weather forecasters are seldom 100 percent right. "The imaginative use of photographs helps to clarify many of the concepts."School Library Journal. Brian Cosgrove, Books, Weather Books See the biggest hailstone, inside the eye of a hurricane, a warm front in 3-D, the beauty of a snow crystal, a moon dog, and a dust devil. Learn the difference between a stratus and cumulonimbus cloud, how our weather may change in the future, and why tornadoes are so ferocious. Discover why deserts are dry, how clouds are born, what makes raindrops grow, why the sky is blue, and much, much more.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Weather
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780756607364
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0756607361
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley
Book in our database since 30.06.2007 23:39:40
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 05:11:55
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Volcanoes and Earthquakes (DK Eyewitness Books)", from "James Putnam, Sussanna Van Rose, Susanna van Rose" (0756607353)
- "weather", from "cosgrove" (075660737X)
- "Volcanoe & Earthquake", from "Van Rose, Susanna" (0756607345)
- "DK Eyewitness Books: Whale", from "Vassili Papastavrou" (0756607388)
- "Titanic (DK Eyewitness Books)", from "Simon Adams" (0756607337)
- "Whale", from "Papastavrou, Vassili" (0756607396)