Detailseite wird geladen...
A Handbook Of Intellectual Property Management: Protecting, Developing, And Exploiting Your Ip Assets - new book
Leading innovators and IP experts provide advice on a range of topics including: the value of IP; European Union vs US law; buying and selling IP riights; action against counterfeiting and piracy. Adam Jolly, Books, Business and Finance, A Handbook Of Intellectual Property Management: Protecting, Developing, And Exploiting Your Ip Assets Books>Business and Finance This book is designed as a practical reference source for both creators and users of intellectual property (IP), directing them towards the best of current thinking and practice in building and developing a cost-effective portfolio of rights. Every year the Patent Office receives over 30,000 patent applications; 80,000 Trade Mark applications and 14,000 Design registrations. The potential for creating value from ideas, brands, designs and processes has never been greater. But, neither has the speed at which innovation and creativity can be replicated around the world. Organisations need to find ways of keeping ahead of their rivals. To this end, the process of defining and protecting their IP is becoming a mainstream activity with as much future impact as finance or marketing. IP protection can be equally important in securing the distinctive know-how and identity on which an organisation is based.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - A Handbook Of Intellectual Property Management: Protecting, Developing, And Exploiting Your Ip Assets
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780749445355
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0749445351
Publisher: Kogan Page
Book in our database since 12.01.2008 15:06:26
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 05:00:12
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Cheap: The Real Cost of the Global Trend for Bargains, Discounts & Customer Choice", from "Bosshart, David" (9780749445348)
- "The Practice of Project Management: A Guide to the Business-Focused Approach", from "Frigenti, Enzo; Comninos, Dennis" (9780749445362)
- "The Servant Leader. Unleashing the Power of Your People", from "Robert P. Neuschel" (9780749445331)
- "Performance Management: Key Strategies and Practical Guidelines", from "Armstrong, Michael" (9780749445379)
- "theory practice training" (0749445327)
- "Global Account Management: A Complete Action Kit of Tools and Techniques for Managing Big Customers in a Shrinking World", from "Peter Cheverton" (9780749445386)