Detailseite wird geladen...
The authors build a secure platform for understanding: - unique Examples & Explanations series style combines textual material with well-written examples, explanations, and questions to test student comprehension of the materials and provide practice in applying information to fact patterns- comprehensive coverage combines cases, statutory, and regulatory analysis- compatibility with a wide variety of casebooks- clear and straightforward writing style helps to demystify a difficult and intimidating subject- Exam Appendix includes eight actual law school exams, complete with suggested answers- numerous policy questions appear throughout the text- logical organization helps students progress through the material- helpful introductions explain the concepts to be studied- the book has been thoroughly updated for its Fourth Edition: - reflects changes in the tax law since 2001, including those resulting from the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003, the Working Families Tax Relief Act of 2004, and the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004- includes new and updated examples and explanations Joseph Bankman, Books, Reference and Language, Federal Income Tax: Examples & Explanations, Fourth Edition Books>Reference and Language The book has been thoroughly updated for its Fourth Edition: reflects changes in the tax law since 2001, including those resulting from the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003, the Working Families Tax Relief Act of 2004, and the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004. It includes new and updated examples and explanations. Thousands of students have already benefited from the clarity and quality of "Federal Income Tax: Examples & Explanations". Be sure to recommend the Fourth Edition to your students.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Aspen Publishers. Used - Good. This item is used and in good condition. It may have minor highlghting and wear., Aspen Publishers
Goodwill of Silicon Valley
Shipping costs: EUR 20.21
Details of the book - Federal Income Tax: Examples and Explanations (Examples & Explanations)
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780735549517
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0735549516
Publisher: Aspen Publishers
Book in our database since 06.05.2007 13:12:49
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 04:23:15
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Construction Litigation: Representing the Owner (Supplemented Annually)", from "Robert F. Cushman, Kenneth M. Cushman, Stephen B. Cook" (0735549508)
- "Estates In Land And Future Interests: A Step-by-step Guide (Coursebook)", from "Edwards, Linda Holdeman" (0735549524)
- "Drafting Prenuptial Agreements", from "Skoloff" (9780735549494)
- "Mergers and Acquisitions: Cases, Materials, and Problems", from "Maynard, Therese H." (9780735549487)
- "Just Writing: Grammar, Punctuation, And Style For The Legal Writer", from "Anne Enquist, Laurel Currie Oates" (9780735549555)
- "Constitutional Law", from "Chemerinsky, Erwin" (073554946X)