Tip from find-more-books.com
More/other books that might be very similar to this book
Detailseite wird geladen...
Details of the book
"Crash Course!" is a revision series for students on system based and integrated courses. An illustrated outline format in bite-sized chunks makes the content easy to absorb. Hints and Tips and Comprehension Check boxes are built-in features designed to make the series student-friendly. A practice exam at the end enables students to assess their level of understanding. The "Basic Science" titles are written by medical students for medical students under faculty supervision, the content focuses in on what medical students really need to know. The Clinical titles are written by a senior consultant and a junior doctor who has recent experience of being a student - again making the books as relevant as possible for current medical students.
Details of the book - Neurology
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0723433518
Book in our database since 26.01.2008 22:24:55
Book found last time on 23.10.2010 14:45:27
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Crash Course: Rheumatology and Orthopaedics (Crash Course-UK)", from "Annabel Coote MBChB MRCP, Paul Haslam MBChB FRCS(Ed) FRCS(Tr & Orth)" (072343350X)
- "Flesh and Bones of Immunology", from "Helbert, Matthew" (9780723433521)
- "Botulinum Toxin in Facial Rejuvenation", from "Coleman-Moriarty, Kate; Moriarty, Kate C." (0723433496)
- "The Flesh and Bones of Medical Pharmacology", from "Spina, Domenico" (9780723433538)
- "Essential Mental Health Nursing Skills", from "O'Carroll, Madeline; Park, Alistair" (9780723433484)
- "Flesh and Bones of Anatomy", from "Whiten, Susie" (9780723433545)