Detailseite wird geladen...
The author of this title has developed 14 compositional formats that are key to a refined and pleasing painting. Each of the 14 formats helps artists successfully paint any particular picture type or landscape or solve a particular problem, such as arranging shapes in a close-up situation or arranging masses together in a pyramid or triangle shape. Each format is clearly presented and there are seven step-by-step full painting demonstrations, five in oil and two in watercolour, to solidify the reader's understanding of how a particular design can be used. arts and photography,history and criticism,landscapes and seascapes,painting,plants and animals,themes Arts & Photography, David & Charles
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Winning Formulas for Painting Fabulous Landscapes
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0715317148
Publisher: David & Charles
Book in our database since 25.10.2007 07:07:03
Book found last time on 22.11.2016 15:16:52
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "An Artist's Guide to Painting Light: Create Depth, Form and Atmosphere in Watercolour and Oils", from "Betty Carr" (0715317156)
- "Stained Glass Step-by-step", from "Daley, Patrica Ann" (0715317121)
- "Crazy Quilting", from "Barbara Randle" (0715317164)
- "Crafting with Nature in a Weekend", from "Wood, Dorothy" (0715317113)
- "auction block" (0715317172)
- "CRAFTING WITH NATURE IN A WEEKEND", from "D. WOOD" (0715317105)