Detailseite wird geladen...
This fourth edition takes an applied approach with coverage of efficient, practical, and strategic asset allocation. It continues to focus on asset allocation with software support by considering the very relevant decisions that investors must make, such as "How should assets be allocated?", "How should assets be managed?" and "Who should manage them?". Auitable for upper-level investments courses and courses on security analysis and portfolio management, the text moves from descriptive characteristics of individual markets and instruments, to their technical analysis, and overall portfolio strategies, and techniques of portfolio risk management. business and investing,investing Business & Investing, Addison-Wesley Educational Publishers, Incorporated
used. Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten., plus shipping costs
Used, Very Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly.
Winter Ventures Inc
Shipping costs: EUR 12.76
Details of the book - Investment: Concepts, analysis, and strategy
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780673160171
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0673160173
Publisher: Addison-Wesley Educational Publishers, Incorporated
Book in our database since 25.01.2008 22:44:57
Book found last time on 13.11.2017 18:40:40
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Microeconomics", from "Stone Gerald W., Byrns Ralph T." (0673160165)
- "Macroeconomics", from "Ralph T. Byrns, Gerald W. Stone" (0673160157)
- "marketing channels", from "walter glenn" (0673160149)
- "International economics in an integrated world", from "Arthur B Laffer" (0673160203)
- "Electronic Calculators in Business", from "Mark Needles" (0673160130)
- "The Growing Child: Introduction to Child Development", from "John F. Travers" (067316022X)