- 9780711000254 Royal Air Force Bombers of WWII Volu…
- 9780711000551 Pictorial History of the Royal Air F…
- 9780711010062 Pictorial History of the Royal Air F…
- 9780711010055 Pictorial History of the Royal Air F…
- 9780711001329 Pictorial History of the Royal Air F…
- 9780668024211 PICTORIAL HISTORY OF THE RAF VOLUME…
- PICTORIAL HISTORY OF THE RAF. Volume One 1918-1939…
- Pictorial History of the R.A (Taylor, J(ohn) W. R.…
- Pictorial History of the Royal Air Force WWII Volu…
- Pictorial History of the RAF 1918-1939 (Taylor J W…
- Pictorial History of the RAF. (Taylor, John W. R /…
- Pictorial History of the RAF: Volume Two: 1939-194…
- Pictorial History of the RAF 1939-45 (Taylor J W R…
- Pictorial History of the R.A.F. Vol 2. 1939-1945.…
- Pictorial History of the Royal Air Force: 1939-45…
- PICTORIAL HISTORY OF THE ROYAL AIR FORCE: V. 1 (PH…
- Pictorial History of the RAF Volume Three 1945-196…
Detailseite wird geladen...
1968, ISBN: 9780668018579
New York, 1968, Arco, first US edition, , hard bound in dust jacket, 6x9, glossy page stock, .over 300 photos. VG/VG condition ( light dj wear & price clipped ). ........................................................................................There have been many histories of the Royal Air Force, but never one like this. The evolution and achievements of Britain's air forces are put into new perspective against a background of the changing world of our twentieth century. Not only do we learn whyas well as howthe RAF and its predecessors gained victory in the great air battles of two World Wars and countless smaller wars; we see how they blazed a trail across oceans and deserts for the airlines to follow, played a major part in creating America's great modern aviation industry, kept the peace for two desperately dangerous decades after World War II and, simultaneously, learned how to use new kinds of aircraft to bring new life to hundreds of men, women and children who would otherwise have died through sickness, shipwreck or starvation..........................................Published to mark the 50th Anniversary of the formation of the Royal Air Force, on 1st April 1918, this superbly-illustrated vol. 1 of a three-volume work, of which this is the first, forms a unique, scrupulously accurate and highly readable tribute to the Service without which none of us might have been alive to read it.
ARTICLES OF WAR Ltd
Shipping costs: EUR 31.46
1976, ISBN: 9780668018579
London: Ladybird Books Ltd.. Very Good; Corners lightly bumped, some edge and shelf wear. ; Matt . pictorial boards. Nice tight copy, no names or marks inside.. 1976. First Edition. Hardcover. Ladybird Series 702; Color Illustrations & Photographs; 52 pages; Learning with traditional rhymes series, a collection of sixteen rhymes that are associated with miming actions. ; 0721404391 ., Ladybird Books Ltd., 1976, Arco Pub. Co. Used - Very Good. Very Good condition. Good dust jacket., Arco Pub. Co
Books in Bulgaria, Wonder Book
Shipping costs: EUR 6.69
1969, ISBN: 0668018577
[EAN: 9780668018579], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Arco Pub. Co], Ships from Reno, NV. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.
Better World Books: West, Reno, NV, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 3.77
[EAN: 9780668018579], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Arco Publishing Company], Light shelf wear and minimal interior marks.
ThriftBooks, Auburn, WA, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 5.85
Pictorial History of the R.A.F used books,books Books, Arco Publishing Company
used Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
Details of the book - PICTORIAL HISTORY OF THE RAF. - Volume 1- 1918-1939.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780668018579
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0668018577
Publishing year: 1939
Publisher: Arco Pub'g. Co.
Book in our database since 23.04.2007 18:29:21
Book found last time on 28.10.2017 18:49:04
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "Cosmetics: trick or treat" (0668018550)
- "College entrance tests: Scholastic Aptitude Test, American College Testing Pr...", from "David Reuben Turner" (0668018593)
- "Mathematics Makes Sense: An Introduction to Prepositional Algebra", from "William Dennis Lewis" (0668018542)
- "The Sherman - An Illustrated History of the M4 Medium Tank", from "Peter Chamberlain" (0668018607)
- "Roman London", from "Alan Sorrell" (0668018534)
- "The Sherman", from "Chamberlain, Peter and Ellis, Chris" (0668018615)