Detailseite wird geladen...
The Official Price Guide to Flea Market Treasures includes more than 500 categories listing the most current information on the hottest flea market finds. This guide serves as a directory to flea market around the country, essential guidelines to follow, and includes a complete list of categorized items and their values. Official Guide to Flea Market Prices Rinker, Harry L.
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - Official Guide to Flea Market Prices
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780609807729
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0609807722
Publisher: House of Collectibles
Book in our database since 13.03.2008 23:56:41
Book found last time on 13.03.2015 10:28:19
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Official Guidebook to America's State Quarters", from "David Ganz" (0609807706)
- "We Got the Neutron Bomb: The Untold Story of L.A. Punk", from "Spitz, Marc; Mullen, Brendan; Mullen, Brenden" (0609807749)
- "The Official Price Guide to Collecting Books, 4th Edition (Official Price Guide to Books)", from "Marie Tedford, Pat Goudey" (0609807692)
- "The Parent's Guide to Children's Congenital Heart Defects: What They Are, How to Treat Them, How to Cope with Them", from "Gerri Freid Kramer, Shari Maurer, Sylvester Stallone" (0609807757)
- "Pop It in the Toaster Oven: From Entrees to Desserts, More Than 250 Delectable, Healthy, and Convenient Recipes", from "DeWitt, Lois" (0609807684)
- "Away for the Weekend, Southeast: Great Getaways for Every Season in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee", from "Eleanor Berman" (0609807765)