Detailseite wird geladen...
When the Great Depression descended upon American society, families not torn apart by the death and destruction of the First World War were rendered destitute. Too many survivors sensitive to the casualties of war showed an uncommon disdain to the less fortunate who fell through the cracks as the world reeled in the wake of the stock market crash.The only way to objectively see civilization at that sensitive, confused time is through the eyes of someone from a place completely unaware of our history and its causes. There are such people-Nohra D''Angelis and her son Michael Svaboda from the planet Abnetar-individuals who seemingly appear out of nowhere. Nohra is confident that the spirit of humanity can solve everything, thus improving everyone''s life.Michael''s friend, librarian Zach Sabo, is driven to write about Nohra and Michael-not only about the strange circumstances surrounding Michael''s recent death, but also by the visitation of the spirit of a man dead for five years. Zach begins digging into the past, starting with a mysterious trunk that contains letters from Nohra-a trunk that the FBI considers to be government property.Who are these insightful beings from another world, and what will happen to the spirit of humanity that they envisioned? David Alexander Kish, Books, Science Fiction and Fantasy, The Flame And The Promise Books>Science Fiction and Fantasy Who are these insightful beings from another world, and what will happen to the spirit of humanity that they envisioned?
Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
2005, ISBN: 0595366716, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: TO EXCEL/KALEIDOSCOPE SOF, 176 Seiten, L=229mm, B=152mm, H=10mm, Gew.=268gr, [GR: 11000 - HC/Belletristik], [SW: - Fiction - Science Fiction], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: Who are these insightful beings from another world, and what will happen to the spirit of humanity that they envisioned? Who are these insightful beings from another world, and what will happen to the spirit of humanity that they envisioned?
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Shipping costs:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
David Alexander Kish,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by iUniverse, Incorporated Books Books ~~ Fiction~~ Science Fiction ~~ General The-Flame-and-The-Promise~~David-Alexander-Kish iUniverse, Incorporated Who are these insightful beings from another world, and what will happen to the spirit of humanity that they envisioned?
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Shipping costs:plus shipping costs
Details of the book - The Flame and the Promise
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780595366712
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0595366716
Publishing year: 2005
Publisher: TO EXCEL/KALEIDOSCOPE SOF
Weight: 0,268 kg
Book in our database since 06.05.2007 10:45:12
Book found last time on 20.03.2015 03:22:29
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Evil Supreme Court: A Treatise--On Why the Overturn of the Andersen Conviction Is Wrong.", from "Picca, Walter F." (9780595366705)
- "Refresh Your Heart in Jesus: And Other Christian Testimonies", from "Simeon, Swaimece N." (9780595366729)
- "The Hate Factory: A First-Hand Account of the 1980 Riot at the Penitentiary of New Mexico", from "Hirliman, Georgelle" (9780595366699)
- "Holding Me Together: Essays and Poems", from "Simolke, Duane" (9780595366736)
- "Dragons, Grasshoppers, & Frogs!: A Pocket Guide to the Book of Revelation for Teenagers and Newbies!", from "Parks, Jerry L." (9780595366682)
- "The Funniest People in Sports: 250 Anecdotes about Baseball Players, Figure Skaters, Gymnasts, the Olympics, and More", from "Bruce, David" (0595366740)