Detailseite wird geladen...
1987, ISBN: 0553052233
Hardcover, ID: EC33114BB
0553052233 Very Good, CI2 - A first edition hardcover book signed and inscribed by author to previous owner in very good condition that has some lighlty bumped corners and light stains, previous owner's name in the inscription marked out, light discoloration and shelf wear in fair dust jacket that tears on the edges, significant scuffing, wrinkling, chipping, and crease, light tanning and shelf wear. The Art and Etiquette of Gift Giving is a wonderful and inspiring guide to making every gift one to remember. 9.5"x6.5", 368 pages. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Signed by Author First Edition Fair Hard Cover 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall; First Edition, [REFERENCE ETIQUETTE GIFT GIVINGReference::Etiquette], New York Bantam Books 1987
Shipping costs: EUR 15.00
The Art and Etiquette of Gift Giving The-Art-and-Etiquette-of-Gift-Giving~~Dawn-Bryan Crafts/Hobbies>Crafts/Hobbies>Crafts/Hobbies Hardcover, Random House Publishing Group
new Shipping costs:zzgl. Versandkosten, plus shipping costs
1987, ISBN: 0553052233
[EAN: 9780553052237], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: Bantam], Book has some visible wear on the binding, cover, pages.
Sierra Nevada Books, Reno, NV, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Shipping costs: EUR 4.72
Used, Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly.
Winter Ventures Inc
Shipping costs: EUR 12.41
[EAN: 9780553052237], [PU: Bantam], .
Hippo Books, Toledo, OH, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
Shipping costs: EUR 8.37
Details of the book - The Art and Etiquette of Gift Giving
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780553052237
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0553052233
Publishing year: 1987
Publisher: Random House Publishing Group
Book in our database since 16.05.2007 22:48:12
Book found last time on 04.01.2016 17:01:47
ISBN - alternate spelling:
< to archive...
- "The Difficult Child", from "Stanley Turecki, Leslie Tonner, Stella Chess" (0553052225)
- "Til the Real Thing Comes Along", from "Dart, Iris Rainer" (0553052241)
- "Beyond Pritikin - A Total Nutrition Program That Goes Beyond The Pritikin Principles By Adding Essential Fats For Rapid Weight Loss, Longevity and Good Health", from "Ann Louise Gittleman with J,. Maxwell Desgrey" (0553052217)
- "Red on Red", from "Holzman, Red and Fromer, Harvey" (055305225X)
- "The Stainless Steel Rat Gets Drafted", from "Harry Harrison, Jim Burns" (0553052209)
- "The Renewal Factor: How the Best Get and Keep the Competitive Edge", from "Waterman, Robert H., Jr." (0553052268)